- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Robert Schulz - Space Tug, 1954.
n. the tendency to give up trying to talk about an experience because people are unable to relate to it—whether through envy or pity or simple foreignness—which allows it to drift away from the rest of your life story, until the memory itself feels out of place, almost mythical, wandering restlessly in the fog, no longer even looking for a place to land.
I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.
— Stephen Hawking (via likeafieldmouse)
Bisexual Frustration: Everyone is Hot and I’m Really Bad at Handling It - my autobiography
The cute little monk in Xichan Temple, Fuzhou, southeast China’s Fujian Province.
weekdayswithdrella said: john gemberling
Never forget John Gemberling On Improv4Humans